To ensure the highest possible quality, our products undergo stringent testing during and after production with both product line testing and individual product tests. Tested against some of the highest industry standards, our products are exposed to extreme temperatures, strong vibrations, humidity and movements, among others, that simulate real life scenarios.
Our maritime test scenarios are based on data gathered by a variety of vessels equipped with a yellow Peli-case sailing in different oceans and seas. Present on the vessels for an extended amount of time, the Peli-cases gather data on all the different factors that can affect the performance of an antenna. This means our test setup reflects the wide variety of real life conditions that antennas are exposed to at sea.
All of our product testing happens in-house. Hardware and software are tested at Cobham SATCOM before the product is shipped to the customer. With new product changes or software updates, the product goes through extensive testing again. This is why our customers are offered only high quality products.
At Cobham SATCOM, we leave nothing to chance.
All the following ISO and IEC certifications prove the impeccable quality we provide our customers with:
- ISO9001 - Quality management standard
- ISO14001 - Environmental management systems
- IEC60945 - Tests product operations in relation to dry heat, damp heat, low temperature, vibration, corrosion, acoustic noise, safety & electromagnetic compatibility
We value the environment and want to go the extra mile to be as environmentally friendly as we can. These certifications are a proof of the effort we make:
- EICC - Electronic Industry Code of Conduct on CSR, Ethics & Environment
- RoHS - Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazadous Substances
- WEEE - Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment
- REACH - Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals