Software packet for uploading software ver. 2.00 Build 024 to the SAILOR 900 Viasat Ka, SAILOR 600 Viasat Ka containing the following files: tt7xxx_2.00-24-acu_RelSigned.tiif. and Tech Note SAILOR Viasat - SW ver 200B024.pdf
Note: This software is SAILOR Viasat Ka only. And can only be used in a SAILOR Viasat ACU - 407016C-T19-001
New features and improvements:
• Azimuth Calibration. Max Elevation limit changed to 85 deg.
Related bug fixes:
• Azimuth blocking zone was disregarded if an elevation blocking zone, above 85 deg, was entered.
Both Azimuth and Elevation blocking zone will have to be entered before a blocking / No TX flag is set.
• ADU fails to stay on satellite when running in heading mode None
• Possible TX mute when tracking inclined orbit satellite.
‘Pointing offset buildup’ causing TX mute.
• Low memory leak in SNMP event list.
• Support for new rev. SMD.