Software packet for uploading software ver. 1.62 Build 006 to the SAILOR 100 GX, SAILOR 60GX containing the following files: tt7xxx_1.62-06-acu.tiif and Tech Note SAILOR VSAT GX - SW ver 162B006.pdf
Changes from SW ver. 1.60 Build 024 to SW ver. 1.62 Build 006
New features and improvements:
• Support for S100 GX High Power antenna.
• Support for Blocking statistics (Blocking Map) Appendix I.
• ISM3 support.
• Improvement of GNSS handling.
• DUAL Antenna:
Dual Antenna Dashboard Master/Slave links.
Access to Master/Slave via the WEB MMI links now independent of the Master/Slave ACU interconnection.
• Inmarsat GX satellites predefined as satellite service profiles.
For azimuth calibration. Appendix II.
• STATISTIC File:
Vibration's Avg_Max_Min, Ship's Rol-Pch, ADU Voltages,
Tracking Receiver Power (SSI from ADU)
(Not supported by the “SAILOR VSAT Statistic Report”)
• DIAGNOSTIC File:
Add Dual Antenna runtime info.
Sort events after date.
Add GEO pointing Azimuth and Elevation to SNMP.
For more info see the MIB file. (Help desk)
Antenna status flag added to S cmd. Appendix III.
Heading, Velocity, Roll, Pitch, and Yaw added to W cmd.
Related bug fixes:
• Both antennas being active at the same time. (ADS)
• Sidelobe scan error when in “heading none” (SAILOR GX 60)
• Reset tracking corrections when scan is reset (new ACQ received from modem)
• Dual GX reactivate during OTC (ADS)
o During OTC, the active antenna is forced to the one selected by the CM, and we use service mode for that. But when the modem was re/deactivated furring this process, service mode was not cancelled.
o Known problems: