Software packet for uploading software ver. 1.60 Build 024 to the SAILOR 100 GX, SAILOR 60GX containing the following files: tt7xxx_1.60-24-acu.tiif and Tech Note SAILOR VSAT GX - SW ver 160B024.pdf
Changes from SW ver. 1.60 Build 015 to SW ver. 1.60 Build 024
New features and improvements:
• New tracking algorithm.
Single system: When in blocking zone. Heading now part of the tracking algorithm.
Dual system: Inactive ADU. Heading now part of the tracking algorithm.
• Network settings: LAN port: Switch LAN2 to LAN1 by default. (LAN2 in same Vlan as LAN1) See Appendix I
Can be overruled by the GMU through SNMP
• Network settings: Switch LAN4 to LAN1 (LAN4 in same Vlan as LAN1)
Can be overrules by the GMU through SNMP
• New Modem page in the WEB MMI
• Support for SSH / Telnet / HTTP / HTTPS access to LAN1
(Tunnel to modem from service LAN port) See appendix II
• More robust Pointing error filter for TX ON/OFF control
Related bug fixes:
• Fix bug with LAN setup in Dual GX mode
• Prevent the operator from loading software that not supported the new ACU 407016C in the unit
• Fix bug with Chrome SSL certificate (update SSL certificate during Software upload)